• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Militaria and MV Parts Swap Meet - Jim Thorpe PA 3/1/14

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, SOMEBODY has to say it: nopics
Not sure if you're going feel the love re: pictures. This is not really a military vehicle show, it's a MV PARTS swap meet, an indoor show at a fire hall. I saw two MVs in the small parking lot, a M1008 pickup and a M105 trailer, and the M1008 was only there for a couple hours. I guess maybe someone took pics of the swap meet itself, or the two MVs outside, but I didn't see anyone there with a camera.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Not sure if you're going feel the love re: pictures. This is not really a military vehicle show, it's a MV PARTS swap meet, an indoor show at a fire hall. I saw two MVs in the small parking lot, a M1008 pickup and a M105 trailer, and the M1008 was only there for a couple hours. I guess maybe someone took pics of the swap meet itself, or the two MVs outside, but I didn't see anyone there with a camera.
OK, I understand Mike...I thought there would be MVs and stuff. Somebody could at least post a pic of JT eatin a ceegar!!:shrugs:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone tried to take a picture of me, but their camera broke.