• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REDBALL Military Transport Fall Rally & Swap Meet, Gilbert PA, September 18&19, 2009

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have to wait! I forgot to bring my camera!:oops:

The show was fantastic!

Thanks to all who contributed to make it such a great show.

Did anybody notice Nickd's constant grin, as he gave everyone rides on his mule, all day long!:wink:

Thanks to Maddawg and Srjeeper, for letting me "squat" on their site. (great display!) [thumbzup]

I had a great time there. It is always nice to run into all the "guys" there and BS and catch up on what's new. Also, I was able to add a few new faces, to some of the names I knew.

I'm already looking forward to next year!:-D

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I can not make it. wife's birthday dinner tonight. However, just talked with SrJeeper. If you are from Fredrick Md and lost your cell, they found it. My son PHD is on his way up. Enjoy the weather and the show.

rickf

Hi gang, If anyone found a Gerry can spout, USGI issue< on the picnic table behind the ice cream stand it was mine. I had a senior moment and walked off and left it. That was around 15:30 hours on Sat. I will gladly pay postage if you have it.

Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, this is last years thread!

There are at least 2 newer threads that were for 2010.