• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone Recovery!

pdstout

Guys this was my second recovery from Redstone. The EUC took 8 days from submision to invoice.
Now the fun part. The GL add said the truck started, but said nothing about the brakes. It did fire up but it had no brakes at all!!! Thank goodness for some wonderfull help. Three guys went with me. They took time out of their lives to help me. They had all the tools needed for any problem we would encounter. They had the brakes bled in no time. The rest is history. We had a nice drive home 221 miles. no problems. We only had to remove cargo cover to keep it from beeing damaged. The truck had a mufler instaled by the military. It was a whistler , but was kept quiet. It also seemed to run much stronger than my first truck.
Thanks, again to the guys that went with me. I know I could have never done it with out you.

Also thanks to the GL guy on the yard. He was a big help and never tried to hurry us up.
Thanks!!!
P. Stout

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks