• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reforger?? Decals

TACMED

On both reforgers that I went on 83-85 our vehicles were required to have USAEUR "Convoy" decals on the rear of them. I have seen some on vehicles in different forums, they are the yellow and red combination decals, anyone know where they can be found?

Jones

If you're talking about a yellow square with one quarter (corner) red; that's a "delineation plate". Not sure who has them now that Rick Larson has quit putting them out. If you mean a yellow background with red lettering sticker that says "CONVOY"; I'd talk to our very own Polverone, who is a master at this sort of thing.

TACMED

Thats right

That is what I am looking for, the Delination Plate, so if anyone knows where you can get them, I would appreciate it

Thats right

TACMED said:
That is what I am looking for, the Delination Plate, so if anyone knows where you can get them, I would appreciate it
I almost missed this one.

I think this is talking about the item (mulit-colored reflective) you (Jones) sent me a picture of awhile back? If that is what we're talking about I remember that it was too pricey (time consuming - hand crafted) to mass market but certainly doable if someone really wants one.

TACMED, send me a pic of what you are looking for and I'll give you a price.

My email link is on www.megasticker.com