• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

refridgeration units.....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next time, read the whole GL page. And do not post specifics that might identify a particular GL item that you plan to bid on. Time for you to re read the rules(and understand them as you read them).

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Facility Manager: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Site Manager[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Facility Email: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]info@govliquidation.com[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping Quantity: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]1 EA[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Approximate
Lot Weight:
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]3340[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Weight UOM: [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]LB[/SIZE][/FONT]

Titanium-Wolverine

I did not post a link,,,,,, I am not trying to sell anything,,,,,,what the heck!

You have to give some info,,, sometimes to get people to understand what I am even talking about. If I posted,,,,how much does a surplus refrigeration unit weigh,,,,,,the first darn post after that will be,,,,,what is the size, model and do you have a picture.

And the size on gl was wrong,,, it is not 26 inches x 36 inches,,,,,so since that was wrong, why am I to expect that the weight is correct?

Why am I always catching **** for asking a legitimate question.........

I put the info up here people would need to maybe answer my question,,,,,,how else will they know what I am talking about.
I did read the rules,,,but comes on don't you think you are going a bit far, and a bit to extreme.

All I want to know is if someone here has first hand experience with one of these..........

10' x 8' x 10' (L x W x H)
Height:27.500 inches, Width:36.625 inches, 380.000 cubic feet,,,,,,

Yeah why ask questions,,,,when I have great info like this,,,,,,

I am done posting here,,,,, from now on I will just stay an unregistered user, and only take,,,never give.

Last edited:

usmcm35a2

It's as simple as reading the rules that are in ENGLISH. Clearly states that you can't post about an active auction. Be generic as possible and the moderators will not toss s**t at you like you think they are. The rules are not that hard to follow. Yes, I have a low posting number, but I read each new posting every day on this websight. You would be suprised how many times the moderators have to keep correcting the same problems over and over.....well you get the picture. My rant is over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks