• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registering a M35A3 in CT (2017)

Timeline98

Hello,

I've read through a bunch of threads regarding registering a MV. Seems like most of the posts for CT dated back to 2014. I would like to know if anyone has registered a M35Ax within the last year in CT? Where should I go, do I need to have a bumper fabricated (front and/or rear), what I should register it as (RV, Classic, etc)? I'm really hoping to hear from anyone in CT that has actually been through the registration process recently as I know the laws have changed over the years.

I have a NY title stating that its a 1993 AM General, Body/Hull: Utility, Model Code: N/A, Weight: 13900.
I also have a Bill of Sale.

To answer a few questions that I know will be brought up....

Why do you still live in CT? I have a couple kids that I'm waiting to see where they would like to end up. Ideally, I would like to move as close as PA, but ideally the Carolina's.

What are you going to use the vehicle for? Driving around town, attend some of the Jeep/offroad shows, Home Depot runs, Firewood, etc.

Thank You,

-Keith

Last edited: