FL Registration Service

Lothar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might not be what you're looking for but if you have a business, you can register it in Montana, sell your truck to your business and these folks will help you get titled and registered in Montana.

D6T

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up here in Vermont anyone can register anything regardless of where you reside. Check the state DMV website for the forms you need.

Bulldog2Half

Might not be what you're looking for but if you have a business, you can register it in Montana, sell your truck to your business and these folks will help you get titled and registered in Montana.

Thanks so much. I will give them a call.
I happen to be in Florida.

Bulldog2Half

Can you give more detail?

Do you have a sf97 or is it titled in another state?

I have a standard State of Florida title.

With all documentation police gave me a criminal ticket for having vehicle on street without registration.
Almost took me away and towed vehicle.

Need some type of organization for Vets or parades or lawyer that is aware of MV practises.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I made the mistake of turning in my blue antique tag I had on the 1088. Then I decided to tag it again years later with the blue antique tag but they said now I have to get it inspected and get the former military tag and branded title. I believe if you tell them it is a military truck then as said believe they want the title branded and issue brown former military tag. Now I do not know but if I did not tell them it was a former military truck and just asked for a regular weighted tag I might have been able to it that way. Myself I want former or antique tags as I want lower insurance and do not drive my trucks far or often. My 915 and 373 trailer have the blue antique tag but they have been tagged for years. Often wondered if they are going to contact me about that and ask me to turn in my blue tags and get inspection and former military tags and branded title.

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I made the mistake of turning in my blue antique tag I had on the 1088. Then I decided to tag it again years later with the blue antique tag but they said now I have to get it inspected and get the former military tag and branded title. I believe if you tell them it is a military truck then as said believe they want the title branded and issue brown former military tag. Now I do not know but if I did not tell them it was a former military truck and just asked for a regular weighted tag I might have been able to it that way. Myself I want former or antique tags as I want lower insurance and do not drive my trucks far or often. My 915 and 373 trailer have the blue antique tag but they have been tagged for years. Often wondered if they are going to contact me about that and ask me to turn in my blue tags and get inspection and former military tags and branded title.

That is incorrect. The only vehicle you cannot get a standard tag for here is the Humvee.

I had my 5 ton tagged, and just recently tagged my 7 ton.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks