• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reidsville N.C. to S Fla.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As long as it doesn't put you too far out of the way. Papabears or anywhere south is good. Lots of places to drop it in GA and I have many contacts in FL north cities as well. I just don't want to inconvenience anyone.

3dAngus

If I had it in the next ten days I could get it to Debary Fl. between Daytona and Orlando and hand it off to someone down in that area.

I'm just off I75 in Middle Ga. South of Macon and near Robins AFB.

Goose2448

I won't need it in 11 months either. I would like to get it from under Neils feet before he finds a better use for it. Again, no one needs to go out of their way but if you happen to be scooting by............

If after 11 months it's still there, Mr Neil will drag it to the GA Rally for me.

Thanks Stonepicker1 and michigandon.
Just busting your nuts. Really though, if its still there when I go by, I can hook you up. Its all on my route, I can even drop it at your LZ.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mission Accomplished! Jack aka Six Speed contacted me a while back indicating he would be really close to Neils place. Neil loaded up the little set and met up with Jack last week. Today I met up with Jack about 45 minutes up the road where he was picking up more stuff. Was able to collect up the genset, chat a bit and made it back in time to pick up the boys from school. Thanks to everyone involved!

Kenny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks