• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reintroduced been many moons

DEMON

Welcome Back to the Outfit!

Got any pictures?
Well it’s more so a pile of parts than a truck at this time. I’ve got a 1966 Kenworth. And I picked up a set of Meritor MX23 Mrap 6x6 axles. Going to make the Kw a 6x6 with a deck. But I need some wheels. I want bigger than the 20” regular Mrap.

Attachments

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That KW is sweet ! Was that a construction version of the 66 model i hadnt seen those front fenders with that grill together before !

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. No it’s a Canadian Kenworth. I’m in Alberta Canada. That is an LW923. Butterfly hood. With 8v71 and 5+4 trans.
Copy that i know where your at i had to at least once a year if not more go to the Saddledome and usally in winter lol ! What kind of breather can is that an oil bath ! I found this 1 66 923 images.jpg i havnt found that breather ! Anyways when you get those axles under there dont throw yourself thru the windshield with all that stopping power ! lol Is the cab a newer cab with the big windshield ? I love the old trucks thanks for the info !16227318327_84414ccaaf_b.jpg

Last edited:

DEMON

Copy that i know where your at i had to at least once a year if not more go to the Saddledome and usally in winter lol ! What kind of breather can is that an oil bath ! I found this 1 66 923 View attachment 899726 i havnt found that breather ! Anyways when you get those axles under there dont throw yourself thru the windshield with all that stopping power ! lol Is the cab a newer cab with the big windshield ? I love the old trucks thanks for the info !
definitely original cab. Old style.

Attachments