• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rejuventate a carge cover

NEIOWA

Cargo bed cover mon M925 is looking very thin. Can see light thru it. I assume has been on truck since rebuild in 2007.

Is there a method to rejuvenate a cover with a coating etc. I assume that the cover will begin to tear within a short time without repair attention.

Mos68x

Depending on the color I would try some of the FlexSeal stuff. I know that it isn't an OEM type repair, but it might be affordable depending on how large of an area you are talking about. If nearly the whole thing needs to be recoated, then I would talk to a shop that does tent canvas repair or try something more like POR-15. I don't know of any OEM repair other than just replacing it.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's one of the vinyl covers and has gotten stiff, it will have to be replaced! Ideal storage of the covers is cool, dry and dark. Only install them when they are being used to cover cargo or people.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks