• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Relay voltages? M1078

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
Hi I have a m1078 2001 a1. I noticed the other day all the relays in the fuse box are 12 volt. Looked thru the tm’s
a little but didn’t find an easy answer. Which relays are 24 volt ? Which are 12 volt? Fuse box far right of dash.
Thanks.

Ronmar

In the A1 they are all 12v coil, either 4 or 5 pin. If you look at the schematic, for all the relays that are controlled by 24V, there is a resistor placed in series with the coil to dissipate the excess(adapt a 12v relay to a 24v power source)…

Xengineguy

Supporting Vendor
In the A1 they are all 12v coil, either 4 or 5 pin. If you look at the schematic, for all the relays that are controlled by 24V, there is a resistor placed in series with the coil to dissipate the excess(adapt a 12v relay to a 24v power source)…
Thank you! I didn’t notice the resistor in the schematic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks