• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removed CTIS - what tire pressure you running.

klawrence

Well I removed my CTIS, I found the leak in the process of removing. So if anyone needs a part I have them. So those that have removed their CTIS, what tire pressures are you running front and rear? I put 70 in the front and 60 in the rear to start, as the manual say CTIS should be at 70 on highway, even though my CTIS liked to be at 60.

Thanks.

HASSON1911

I run what was recommended on the sidewall 90-100, but felt it was too high, so I run 80 all around, I feel that 60 psi for strictly high way will eat the tread faster, that and a highway baby doesnt need that much traction in summer, now come talk to me when I go off roading or when winter comes.

HASSON1911

Also with the CTIS removed, did you plug the holes in the hub that the CTIS connected to ?
Yes this is a must. I took out the aluminum part of the compression fitting ground it down and tig welded it shut.

The only bounce I notice is around 45mph and only at that. Very comfy riding considering, the important thing to remember is its still a 21k pound truck with no rear suspension.