• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Removing leafs from rear spring pack

I'm finally getting around to adding the zero rares and u bolt flip to the back of my truck. It has the ord shackle flip lift on it now and the axle needs to be moved back. While I have it apart I want to remove a couple leafs from the rear springs for a better ride both on and off road. Any advice?

Obijuank5

the is my favorite combination that does very well offroad and isnt as jarring as the stock pack. can still handle a load too. its been a while but i think it was every other one removed.

20120509_154804.jpg
this may be a better image

20151207_111857_zpsejmizjqx.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! Looks like you have six leafs left besides the bottom overload. Mine has eight. I'll probably leave six as well, possibly five. The zero rates will add another inch of static height.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks