• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rental Truck

marsman

Has anyone picked up 1m10a2 or A3 with a rental truck? If so how many can you fit into a 16 or 24 footer? I am thiking of bidding on one of each or at GL

Thanks

hole

You could probably shoehorn two if your creative, but I dont recall ever seeing any D rings in a rental van for the binders. (at least any van/box truck I've rented) BTW, 101's or 105's? Kinda hard to tell from your first sentence "1m10a2 or A3"

hogtruck

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FWIW, most Uhaul trucks have 2 in ball welded in place. Some of the newer trucks have a receiver tube just to the side of the ball hitch. Have pintle hitch in your hot little hand when you go put eyeballs on the vehicle.

gunboy1656

If your going to rent a uhaul truck to bring the trailers home, What are you going to be towing them with in the first place? If you have a truck to tow one not 2 then why not just rent a 16' trailer? (would be easier to load and unload)

A

A/C Cages

Dont forget if you are towing any of them, Lights dont always match up from Civy to MVs. A simple set of tow lights come in handy.
Even a cheap pair from Harbor Freight for only $9 will work.

Chief_919

I can tell you that 2 M101's will fit on a rental car hauler trailer from U-Haul, had to do that when I noticed a wheel bearing that looked bad the night before a scheduled recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks