• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REO on the Bridge

dmetalmiki

In my M44A2 returning from the first show over the Humber Bridge and tolls. from Fort Paul Humberside. here's the link to the vid my Andy put on utube with his phone

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UISNMcYLHxo[/media]

dmetalmiki

Addendum

To complete the story..As it took 3 attempts to post! (deu to the dreaded "you are not logged in"/"authority syndrom"!)
well..With the 16.5s on, it's 57 mph and 1755 rpms...and quiet enough to listen to the radio and hold a conversation bieng fully insulated ,floor/under dash /doors/ bonnett (hood!) and cab roof. this is the truck on the avatar with the russian praga radio / machine shop (fitted out camper) body.

dmetalmiki

and thanks yes..Next time I will have him take a vid when we come down (the) Cathedral Hill..and hills ,lights, junctions as I I I allways double clutch and change down all gears (cept't first ) most times. that sound great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks