• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replaced Axle Vents

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I found that a CHEAP $0.59 in line gas filter works GREAT at the end of the vent system, what even works BETTER is the cheap $1.59 porous stone filter

Hammer

While I have used those cheapo units, they do NOTHING for moisture.
Seems that the oil on the K&N ones helps out for the moisture (not sure HOW much, but some at least.) But should do a GOOD job of keeping the water out when washing the truck, going through water crossings, etc.
Those little vent ones were pretty cheap a few years ago, but I see that they are about $15 to $18 each now. Still not too bad for a GOOD filter that will probably last forever on our trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks