• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement access doors for MEP-803a

Hello

[The guy that I was buying the unit from was a scammer. If you know anyone that wants to deal with Federalexchange in Alabama
Unless you go there to see what your buying don't due it.
I want to thank you for your help and time with looking for the door .If I need anything for my other 803a that I have I will check with you.
Thanks Jerry Patenaude

jamawieb

Does anyone else have the right hand door available (starter side)? Just got a unit in with the door missing.

Thanks,
Jimmy

bigtoyz

I am looking for a control panel door and the right side (standing at the control panel of the unit). I need all of the hardware for both doors as well. Shipping isn't a problem as I can have them picked up through my UPS account. Thanks

USAMilRet

OK. Then I need the door for the left side of the engine compartment, the door with the storage rack on the inside. I also need the two hinges and bolts/nuts/washers for the hinges. I have the slide component. Oh, in camo preferred.......ha ha.......

Seriously, any door color will do.