• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement air line

Green_gator

The thread Ken started on his neighbor's deuce damage got me going on posting some pictures. I had the low air pressure warning go off the other day as I was running errands. Turns out the the copper line running from the air compressor to the firewall had broken off at the fitting on the firewall. I was near Lowe's so I ran in to find a quick fix. Turns out that a 5' length of ice maker line works well. The line is made by Eastman and is 304 grade braided stainless steel with a non-toxic PVC lining. The end nuts are brass and it has a 2,500 PSI burst rating. I think that a 4' line would work just as well but this was in stock and bolted right on to the fittings at a cost of less then $10. I bought an extra just in case it happens to the other deuce.

Attachments