• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement oil pressure switch for A0

coachgeo

Napa part number. 35$
Cut the wire/plug, crimp on terminals.
Put some medium loctite on the screws.
A pain in the butt to get to.
Don't forget to disconnect the batteries!
have you been refering to the parts spread sheet that is a pinned/stuck to the top of this forum?

and same question as earlier.... you have installed this and all is going good now?

of course also thank you

Last edited:

coachgeo

No. I didn't look.
I tend to do my own thing.
Switch is installed, same 15 lb normally closed switch. The alternator did not notice that it was no longer leaking oil.
the alternator does not come on (excite) till the oil pressure shows the engine is up and running (couple things are on that circuit) ...... therefor it is important pressure sensor and switch fall in the parameters of the oem. Thus the questions.

MrMikey4026

No, pressure sending unit just operates the gauge. The pressure switch, turns on the low oil pressure light. Opens who knows which relays, disables the starter, turns on the alternator. Neither has a direct effect on the other. They are both screwed into the same tee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks