• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement power train or motor options?

milstencil

I have a NOS 6.2L Humvee engine that is out of the can.
Been stored in my garage for the last 10 years.
Complete from fan pump to flex plate. Only needs starter, alternator and vacuum pump
Rick
Humvee fan pump.jpgHumvee eng1.jpgHumvee eng2.jpgHumvee eng3.jpghumvee eng4.jpghumvee eng5.jpghumvee eng6.jpg

Last edited:

dhaumann69166

I thought Nashville was the birthplace of stock car racing.

I would have guessed there would be engine builders at every street corner.
Stock car and most hot rod shops are gas motors only. Gotta look for either a diesel specific shop or a regular mechanic that does both. Not a lot of performance places that do both (NOT saying there aren’t shops that do both but they are harder to find)

ohiohmmwv

I have a nice 6.2 in my truck that I’ll be swapping out if you’re needing one. PM some contact info if you’d want more details. I still have it completely installed so you still have a chance to hear it run and see it operational.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks