• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement seat dimensions

Action

So what’s the best one to have? Made different means better or equal and just different? I don’t think I need blast shield anymore all the explosions come from the opposite direction. Hahaha
I am saying you dont want a newer style commander seat in the driver position. It is too firm.
the commander sest needs longer bolts to fit through the fiberglass lid and stiffener plate.

Action

I'll be getting 2 driver, 2 passenger. I and my wife primarily ride. Would using the 2 drivers in front give the most comfortable ride Correct?
Correct. But if installed properly, the driver seat will not fit over the batteries. The studs on the bottom will be too short. You are thinking too hard. Just follow the directions and put it together.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks