• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reporting for duty from Western Massachusetts

Steelhorse

Hey all - I'm brand new to the forum. Never lurked, just up and joined when I was redirected here when I was looking up info on M35s. Great site and I hope you all can help me with my path to Deuce heaven and maybe one day I can return the favor to someone else.

I currently have a '78 Jeep Wagoneer running on a big block and one-tons with 38.5" XMLs. A little small compared to most things on this site but I hope to soon acquire a deuce to modify to my needs.

I''m in the Springfield area so if there's anyone nearby that wouldn't mind letting me take a closer look at their M35 and pick their brain, let me know!!! Thanks.

Erek

ryker725

New guy from Louisiana

I will be putting in my first bid for a M35A3 this week after I make the trip to Camp Beauregard La. to preview the various lots. They have something like 26 on auction this week. Never owned a MV before but always wanted something that other would make neighbors and friends jealous with envy.

If anyone is interested in information on a particular lot, please let me know..

augiedoggy

Welcome

Welcome to the MV madness from Ohio! Thats how it starts, just a quick look, a few videos, maybe a rally......then, its time to buy!
Its all good and fun!

:cookoo: