• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

repriming fuel system after filter change- m35a3

Deuce007

Hey guys, I just got done with an oil change/ fuel filter change on my a3 but I can't figure out how to reprime the fuel system to refill the fuel filter and get the air out of the system. I don't see any primers anywhere and I can't hear the fuel pump when the key is in the on position. Any ideas?

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I just got done with an oil change/ fuel filter change on my a3 but I can't figure out how to reprime the fuel system to refill the fuel filter and get the air out of the system. I don't see any primers anywhere and I can't hear the fuel pump when the key is in the on position. Any ideas?
I think the TM says to push the throttle the way down and then turn it over, it may take a little before it starts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks