• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Requesting new M1101/M1102 sticky

Membrain

In order to keep threads "requesting for such-and-such info" with useless responses saying "search for it" can someone post up a sticky for the M1101/M1102 trailers which contains the following info:

Link to the Steel Soldiers TM for the trailer

Cross-Reference for 12 volt incandescent replacement bulb for those that don't have LEDs

Cross-Reference for civilian replacement bearings

Cross-Reference for civilian replacement brake components

Why?

1. I just purchased my M1101 and will eventually need this same info, and

2. We are actually starting to see more and more of these coming up at auction, so expect to see more and more requests.

Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now if you would like to gather all the info into one place, please do and we will make it a sticky.

Almost all stickies are from fellow members seeing a need for the info, taking the initiative to gather the info and then posting it for fellow members benefit.

Last edited:

Membrain

Thanks for the advice, I'm thinking this will be my next self-assigned task for the M1101/M1102 crowd.
Right now I'm catching up on the latest search results and taking notes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks