• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rescued CUCV V, 580 miles round trip

hotdogs151a2

Saved another M 1008 on Tuesday. I have been draging OD stuff home for a very long time. This is very hard to admit, but my Wife is correct. There is something wrong with me. I am addicted to OD!
Don't tell her, I am eyeballing a 1985 4x4 Suburban with AC, AT and PW.
Thanks, Pvt Hotdog

Attachments

ryan77

My wife gave up she told my parents i have a mental illness bringing junk home!!! But she doesn't complain anymore she gave up! I don't yell at her when she buy's a $400.00 purse so i guess its a draw we all have are vices.

Last edited:

Sarge29

Looks like it could be on the road soon. Just a little spit and polish is all it needs. Glad you had a safe trip there and back.

hotdogs151a2

You Guys are to funny. I feel better after reading your posts. Now what else can I bring home? Should I put a Hooker and a 5th in the front seat with me when I bring the Suburban home?

The windshield is missing. The fan is laying in the floor board. When I went to unlock the steering wheel to push it on the trailer, I turned the key to far and the wait light and buzzer came on.

In a few weeks I will check it out and let you all know what is up.
Thanks, Pvt. Hotdog

combatmech

Nice score Hotdog!! My better half and my neighbors think I'm starting my own motor-pool. I did warn her about the most recent purchase...she wasn't surprised at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks