• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Restoration and repair literature for Chevrolet K5 Blazer (M1009)

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
……….Rust removal, binder, prevention items……. order in the USA?!

I don’t get any money from them or anything…….this is the best shop in the world……when it comes to rust……on your doorstep!

Elektroman99

……….Rust removal, binder, prevention items……. order in the USA?!

I don’t get any money from them or anything…….this is the best shop in the world……when it comes to rust……on your doorstep!
Thank you @german m1008 , for this really good homepage ( www.korrosionsschutz-depot.de ).

I was not interested in finding any rust solution. I wanted just this and had to find out in the course of research that the manufacturer supplies it to the US military, but not outside the US. He also did not carry it in his product basket, which is offered by the European distributor in Europe.

Now the - basically unnecessary - problem had arisen, how do I get these spray bottles delivered to Germany at a halfway tolerable price.

but I don't want to get too off topic

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks