• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rhino lift tire carrier.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Picked this up cheap but think I'm missing the bumper lock. Does anyone know where you can get parts? I see Rico now makes the tire carrier.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No affiliation.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No affiliation.

Thank you! That's it!

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased one recently without the bumper mount and the lock mechanism for $450. My vehicle already has the mount as it has a rhino non-ratcheting tire carrier. I then purchased this same exact locking mechanism, (that’s why I knew about it).

Happy I could help.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased one recently without the bumper mount and the lock mechanism for $450. My vehicle already has the mount as it has a rhino non-ratcheting tire carrier. I then purchased this same exact locking mechanism, (that’s why I knew about it).

Happy I could help.
That's even a better deal than mine! It's always hit or miss with deals with parts. Just have to be ready when they pop up. I ordered the part off eBay but it says you have to modify something for it to work. How'd yours install?

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's even a better deal than mine! It's always hit or miss with deals with parts. Just have to be ready when they pop up. I ordered the part off eBay but it says you have to modify something for it to work. How'd yours install?
I will let you know in two or three weeks weather permitting.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No affiliation.

I wonder what this means?
**You will need to cut and remove the old rod style hood hooks and weld in these hooks in its place.**

TOBASH

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder what this means?
**You will need to cut and remove the old rod style hood hooks and weld in these hooks in its place.**
I asked him and it seems to be a quote about something else that was never removed from this advert. Seems to be about hood loops for helicopter transport.