• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond, VA M818 pickup anybody know a wrecker service?

We are picking up one M818 tractor out of Richmond, VA next Weds. Does anyone know a good wrecker service in that area? Michael the GL rep (who wasn't that helpful!) said the loading ramp is approx 1 mile from where the truck is located so I just plan on having a wrecker lift one end of the truck at a time onto the step deck flatbed trailer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy 507-250-5288

thanks

Thanks for the info on the towing companies! Jay thanks for the offer! I'll most likely use a towing company in case we run into any glitches.

The GL rep told me they had a jump vehicle when I first talked to him last week and yesteday he said they didn't have one when my first truck was there for a pickup. He said he was going to try to load my M818 with a forklift.... A 10k rated one. Uhhhh no. I'll gladly pay a towing company whatever to do it right with a 20k truck. He wouldn't try starting my truck on its own power as he's "really busy". Thats hard to believe as Richmond, VA doesn't have much stuff on GL and the rep is there ALL WEEK for loadouts. I would think 2 loadouts a day wouldn't qualify for using the term "Really Busy".

Thanks again for the help guys. Have a great weekend,
Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks