• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rifle Holder

Billy Bobbed

Mine had two in it when I recovered it. One on top of the transmission hump and one on the floor. I can snap some photos if you would like. The uppers are staggered on the dash. Glen
Man that would be nice.I have one comming but would like to see were it is mounted so I do it right.I was thinking of getting a couple fake m16s but didnt know if their are better ones than the plastic ones.I'm thinking of hanging a couple hand grenades from the rear view mirror.I think DOT is going to have a field day with me if they pull me over.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will grab some better photos, this is the GL interior shot. Glen
By the instructions, that isn't the correct mount. You are missing a bracket and both rifles mount on pass floor. Does look good though.

91W350

Mine was mounted before the truck got its last dose of CARC in 89, I cannot tell you if the Air Force does the rifle mounting different or if it is a unit thing. Here are some more photos. Glen

Attachments

Billy Bobbed

Mine was mounted before the truck got its last dose of CARC in 89, I cannot tell you if the Air Force does the rifle mounting different or if it is a unit thing. Here are some more photos. Glen
Thanks for the pictures[thumbzup] but I think mine is going to mount different.What gun are you using, is it plastic or a BB gun.

91W350

That one is a Colt AR-15, guess part of it is plastic.... Wish I could say I had a couple of registered M-16s for it. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks