• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rifle Mount and other pertinent questions.

Howdy all,
A questions for y'all. So when I started the quest to purchasing an M35, the wife was all about it...until it became real and not far off, possibly Lotto dream. Explained this has always been a dream, and she was not really happy of the comment of "But I am being contentious of our budget, I wanted a Tank or APC". She laughed until she realized that I was serious. Any how I am going through with obtaining a Truck. Anyone else gone down that road? Lucky for me I work 24 hr shifts....so escape was an option and I am working OT more frequently. I hope this is the correct spot for these questions. Looking for info for where rifles are mounted in the cab? Also trying to find out if there is a ladder (other than the tail gate) for boarding troops in the bed, and a ladder for engine work. At first I was considering doing a lot of custom work to it and adding lots of doo dads and what nots, then reconsidered. I am planning on doing some non-obvious mods (larger tires, air raid siren etc) but have decided on keeping it as close to stock as possible for parades and rallys. These are rolling history and want to respect that history because so many have been bobbed and reworked. Please understand that I am talking smak about mods/hacks/custom jobs, wish I could. But I am a huge history buff as well. Interested on opinions either way pros/cons, and of course....pics. Also want to say THANK YOU to all that replied to my earlier posts. It's not easy being the newbie...but someone has to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks