• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Riley recovery

chvss65

ranchhopper and I went yesterday left 12:30 Am Monday and back by 8:00 Pm good stroke just under 1000 miles by time I got home. got 1 of 2 home, short on drivers. both started slaved good, 1 had a minor fuel leak, she stayed. changed in good charged batteries more fuel and started home, trying to beat oncoming blizzard and darkness, running deuce had charging problem. not much else, except slow long trip back. Glad to meet ranchhopper face to face !
of course my camera was in my bag so I missed getting pictures of all the goodies there in the yard. Thinking more green !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

tsstout

So, was the delivery gate closed?? Or did they funnel you to the main gate?? Just curious.... Sometimes they let ya out and sometimes they don't...

Terry

chvss65

was any no problem entry to main gate just had to show paperwork for the truck
just a wave on the way out, should have got more hah ha
ya nice fast recovery, tires were new, spare still had white lettering on tread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks