• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rims from FL to AL or GA

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I still have two A3 deuce rims at Steve6x6x6's place in Winterhaven, FL to either my place in NE AL or TaylorTradingCo's place just off I75 in NW GA.
Anybody heading this way from FL that can assist please PM me to work out details.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is this anywhere close to Orlando, If so maybe we could work something out, because I would like the get two firestone T831s there and moved north, either to Al., or Taylor Trading would work

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chevyc60 goes through Orlando on his way to north FL.
But don’t know when I will be going to GA.
May go to the zout get together but they are scaring me with
the newbe initiation process.
Roy

phil2968

Ron, when are you coming to Orlando? What part of town? Are you going to see Mickey? He is on our side of Orlando! I sure we can get the rims up there.

3dAngus

Can anybody get them to Debary, Fl. on the other side of Orlando? I might be going down there in two weeks.
Might can get them to Perry, Ga.
Can I lift them? Not sure how much they might weigh. Anyone know if they can be lifted without special tools.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can anybody get them to Debary, Fl. on the other side of Orlando? I might be going down there in two weeks.
Might can get them to Perry, Ga.
Can I lift them? Not sure how much they might weigh. Anyone know if they can be lifted without special tools.
Dell, I think Ron got two of these ... estimating 260 lbs each, for tire w/wheel.
Also it seems to me that he has solved the transportation issue, already... But better wait until he chimes in.

G.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am on hold on the Fl. tires, they may be sold as a set (includes my 2), waiting to see, will know the first of next week, nothing like cutting time short.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Update, they sold Sat. as a set, guess I need to find a tire ride from Glens

3dAngus

So is anyone going East on I-4 this weekend that can pick up and drop off WMs rims in Debary, Sanford area this weekend. I'm going down there to Debary, but going through I-95.
If anyone can get them closer to me, I'll get them here in Middle Ga. and from here, I'm certain we can get them to Zouts, if that works for everybody.
I'll be with family for Easter weekend so I can't make the extra 3 hour trip (with time shared with Steve) to pick them up. It's about 75 miles from Debary to Steve's.
Let me know...

jimoldbikes

Hi wreckerman893! I Am returning to Georgia from Fla with some Humvee tires for another member going to Taylors. Tying to put some more in the van to make it worth the trip. Call me @ 678-447-8992 Anytime, Thanks Jim.