• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip from south FL to NC and maybe Ohio and back to FL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is Kenny's thread, can't have a flash back with out...

Those last ones look like I could wear them!
Since you opened the door....
This is a good part of my wood wheel collection. These are all competition racing wheels. The sport has not used them since 1976. You see some from England and even New Zealand.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stonepicker1

I should be leaving south Florida tonight.

1. "Ferroequinologist": need location of your trailer in Lakeland, Fl. If I pickup the trailer I will head to Ferro's place in SC and drop it off.

2. "gungearz": Dropping off two 16x16 tents with frames to "BSutter" in Cincinnati, Ohio.

3. I have a M1101/M1102 cover and bow kit that needs to be dropped off in Ohio for another SS member that lives in IL.

4, Picking up 4 pallets at Lockbourne, Ohio on Wed at noon.

5, Meeting "Swbradley1" Wed late afternoon to pickup Kenny's wrecker bed.

6. Heading back to south Florida.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, Did you PM one of us your cell? I can be flexible in a meeting time with you Wed afternoon.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, I just agreed to leaving the M1101/1102 crate at my place until our IL member comes over to pick it up.

;-)

Stonepicker1

Leaving at 7:30pm (about 40 min from now) Heading up to storage barn in Port St, Lucie to pickup the tents.

Than up the Turnpike to I-75 North. Going to miss the sunshine down here.:p

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Godspeed and be safe Phil and PJ. Wait, did I get that right? Alzheimers is setting in.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
16°? Gonna need a flanel shirt. -16°? Then you need a jacket! Yikes, it's down to 74° here, right now!

jw4x4

Gonna be zero tonight. Then not as cold the rest of the week. Upper thirties to low forties by Wed and Thurs. I know I am more than eager to head to Gainesville next week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks