• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road Trip to Black Dog Customs (Madison, GA)

HoveringHMMWV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The roadtrip had two purposes. First, was just as a proving run, to see if my truck was mechanically sound enough for the 390 mile round trip. The second, to have Mike and his crew at Black Dog Customs take care of a few items for me. It was a very long day on the road but went exceptionally smooth. I traveled the highways rather than the interstate(s). I kept the speeds around 50-55 for the majority except when slowing through each community along the way. Fuel milage averaged between 13-14 mpg.
A "Thank You" shout out to Black Dog! Very nice folks, punctual and attentive to detail in their work. I would recommend a roadtrip to see them if you're close. If further away, then pack a lunch and make it a road trip. Just call ahead to make an appointment, as they looked very busy.
- HoveringHMMWV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks