• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

road trip to get Deuce parts

hmburner

I needed front fenders and a bumper for my duece and found out that one of our fellow members (APM215) had some for the right price,so off on a road trip i went this morning. Since my little Dodge shadow is too small to haul this stuff, I stopped at the yard where i work and borrowed the smallest of the fleet and the one that gets the best gas milage. Its a 1991 International 5 ton with a 360DT in it. I loaded the pigdog and her bed into the front seat of the truck at 7:30 am and off we went. Three and a half hours later we were at APM215s place in Angus,Ontario. After loading the parts and having a quick chat,pigdog and i headed home. The whole trip up,pigdog spent her time looking out the window and whining when we went by a mickey d,so i had to stop and buy her lunch which consists of a naked burger and micky d water,she really likes that stuff because it has a hint of orange in it. After that she laid down in her bed for the rest of the trip to digest. Cant wait to get started on the new fenders and bumper so my duece looks a little less like a parts truck

just one of my happy journeys

Bill

Attachments

APM215

Thanks for dropping by Bill. I had a good time shooting the breeze with you.
Hope those parts work out for you and I cant wate to see it all together.
We all well want to see pictures when your done.