• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roadside Assistance PA-to-MA

Kellico

Greetings,

Trying to put together a Oh-crap plan.
I’m driving a duece (M109A3) up from
Delta PA to Fitchburg MA going through NY & CT.

Is anyone willing to provide some help if I’m down.

I’d compensate. I’m a recent vet (new to MA no network or buds to call on). just bought my fist MV, have basic know how, though I’m feeling I should have planned better.

Any advice is respectfully welcome, and very appreciated.

What I’m looking for:
-Numbers to call for heavy recovery or roadside service.
-Any Awesome Members or MV Brothers that I could call upon if I end up in need going through PA-NY-CT-MA

V/r

Kelly White
Ph: 207-616-1726
Truck: M109A3 rolling on supers

Kellico

Greetings,

Trying to put together a Oh-crap plan.
I’m driving a duece (M109A3) up from
Delta PA to Fitchburg MA going through NY & CT.

Is anyone willing to provide some help if I’m down.

I’d compensate. I’m a recent vet (new to MA no network or buds to call on). just bought my fist MV, have basic know how, though I’m feeling I should have planned better.

Any advice is respectfully welcome, and very appreciated.

What I’m looking for:
-Numbers to call for heavy recovery or roadside service.
-Any Awesome Members or MV Brothers that I could call upon if I end up in need going through PA-NY-CT-MA

V/r

Kelly White
Ph: 207-616-1726
Truck: M109A3 rolling on supers

I’m traveling today hopefully this evening, or tomorrow morning.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a truck that needs to go from Delta, PA to Kingston, NH. Looking at Wednesday of next week. I'll be driving it up more than likely. If you can put it off that long can just convoy together I've got a towbar and I am sure anyone here will tell you that I am the person you want to be near you in the event of any issues.

I'll be at John's place up there on Tuesday

Kellico

I have a truck that needs to go from Delta, PA to Kingston, NH. Looking at Wednesday of next week. I'll be driving it up more than likely. If you can put it off that long can just convoy together I've got a towbar and I am sure anyone here will tell you that I am the person you want to be near you in the event of any issues.

I'll be at John's place up there on Tuesday
Shoot I’m already here in Delta, well if things fall apart tomorrow I might just camp out until Wednesday and make the journey with you.

I’ll prep the truck in the morning, and see what shape I’m in. I had this weekend to do it and took the opportunity. I do really appreciate you reaching out. I will keep in communication.

You sound like an awesome dude to get to know.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Shoot I’m already here in Delta, well if things fall apart tomorrow I might just camp out until Wednesday and make the journey with you.

I’ll prep the truck in the morning, and see what shape I’m in. I had this weekend to do it and took the opportunity. I do really appreciate you reaching out. I will keep in communication.

You sound like an awesome dude to get to know.
My cell number is in my signature below if you have any issues. Is the truck on 395s or 14.5 tires?

If Need i can bring you a few spares if you have some that aren't pretty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks