• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roadtrip to IKEA

duncan

Yes, I know. But hey, if a friend in need requires some new furniture to be brought in from IKEA that does not fit in a regular vehicle, then all my mind tells me is "roadtrip, plus a good excuse to go offroad too" :driver:

So, in good fashion, I found a little (very little) offroad area somewhere between here and IKEA. Its mosly a sandpit for motocross, and people on quads. You get the occasional 4x4 driver, but thats about it. I got into trouble a few times because the entire place was so small I had to see-saw myself through the tight corners. I left some good new tracks for the other people :mrgreen:

Attachments

Last edited:

jbingvtx

That is great Duncan, you worked hard fixing that truck up I'm glad to see you get to enjoy it. I love to see the Tatra pics what a monster, I don't think many places will have a parking lot with your truck in mind.