• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roar in engine

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a m1009 runs great But now makes a roaring noise like a alt bearing when you slow down. I puller all the belts off to see if was the water pump,alt. or the power steering . At idle roar speed it up it stops the roar. I also checked the starter to see if it was loose. I have never had one to do this any ideas?
AEC Wright Retired.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have this cucv for about 4 years it stills runs great no skips shift great .I will check the balancer if that is ok I will take it down to the shop and put it on the rack and see if I can see what it is
AEC Wright Retired

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine gets a roaring sound when the air cleaner is loose. Tony, are you going to bless us with your presence at the GA RAlly this year?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks