• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Rod Hall" GMV Suspension

thoner7

Mine sets pretty tall on stock suspension and actually rides really nice. Keep in mind that all the armor is removed, I have not had the opportunity to weigh it yet. This is it on a set of 39.5" tall tires.
Looks great. Mine fits 40s no running. Steers with 1 finger. What tires did you find to fit the stock wheels?

LeftCoast32

Looks great. Mine fits 40s no running. Steers with 1 finger. What tires did you find to fit the stock wheels?
They are Interco IROK Radials, 39.5x13.5x16.5 and they measure 39.5" off and 39" on. They are taller then most if not all of the 40" on the market. I really like the stock 24 bolt wheels so it was an easy decision. Used the TW beadlock PCVs and Centramatic balancing rings so no weights were required.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks