• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roll call, South East Michigan

brian s

Just wandering how many of you are from South East Michigan?
I bought my m35a2 back in 2001 and have not used her very much, just to pull some trees, haul fire wood and stuff like that.
Now I got the bug to get her back on the road and have been working on her the last few weeks and cant what till summer to start driving her.
To work in Ann Arbor mis for the NASCAR race and just enjoy her.

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MEMBER MAP is your friend :grin:

Look in the bar just below the uppermost banner of every SS webpage. It's on the right end of the list, just to the left of the SEARCH BOX.

Then, you can send a PM to all those already shown to be in your geographic area of interest.

Rally 'em up! Y'all hae some MV fun together !!!

Carry on.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you saying that a multi-fuel Deuce is considered a HYBRID VEHICLE in the State of Michigan??
Nope, but from what I've been able to find, state laws regarding reserved hybrid vehicle parking spaces are vague or non-existent. Pour a little corn oil in the tank and argue its hybrid fuel. :grin: Of course I'm not a lawyer and I didn't stay in a holiday inn so your results may vary.

brian s

I work for Kalitta Motorsports and we are a top fuel race team. 2 dragsters and 2 funny cars.
i run the machine shop doing all the work on the top fuel motors,heads and misc parts (10,000 HP)
its a cool job:D

brian s

If I had a spare head I would. Like to put one on the flow bench and get one to flow a little better down on the low lift for better tq at low rpms

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks