• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROLL CALL: "West Texas Detachment" Identify Yourselves, Please.

runk

Very nice !
Since it looks like you're adding people for all of Texas, I'd like to be added, please.
Houston, TX 77004

Thanks,

roberto211

Caleb, Laredo, Texas 78045 reporting as ordered, sir.

Looks like I barely made the cut! I'm only about 4 miles West of IH-35 down here in the land of fun and sun. It's hard to imagine anyone coming through this way unless they're headed to Mexico (not recommended...) but it'd be cool to be involved with some goings on in West Texas.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The NEW SS Member Map - YAY ! ! !

OK boys and girls,
PATRACY has worked a miracle for the entire SS Membership! He has created a VERY user-friendly Member Map... Here's the link:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/vbgooglemapme.php

I encourage everyone to go there and peg your own position. As more and more folks do that, it will become an awesome tool.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
John
San Angelo, TX

indy4x4fab

Banned
I live in Amarillo Texas. I dont know a lot about mechanics, just enough to overhaul a 60 year old go devil engine. I getting ready to separate my jeep body and chassis and pull the engine so I can get this project under way. Can help some if needed.
Dallas / Ft. Worth Metropolis. Newbie but the BlueDuce runs strong. No shop just a garage with tools and a pot of 40 weight.
:beer:

terratek

Tried to pin my location, says the api key is invalid.

Either way, name is Trinity, I spend my time divided between San Antonio TX and Terlingua TX, and my current project mv is a 1967 CN-40-A.

Should be getting orders to Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX in a week or so with a report date of Aug 1. Hopefully I will see a few of you on the way there. (A road movement with an M35A2 from Las Vegas to there will take a few days). I look forward to some get togethers and parades out there.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should be getting orders to Ft. Sam Houston in San Antonio, TX in a week or so with a report date of Aug 1. Hopefully I will see a few of you on the way there. (A road movement with an M35A2 from Las Vegas to there will take a few days). I look forward to some get togethers and parades out there.
I'm guessing that you'll be traveling via I-10. That's 60-90 miles south of here (depending on which crossroads you go for), but I'll be sure to wave as you pass by. [thumbzup]:popcorn:

Keep us posted on your itinerary. We will gladly standby for roadside assistance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks