• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROLL CALL: "West Texas Detachment" Identify Yourselves, Please.

LibTimothy

Good question. Thinking maybe a run to one of the off road parks around Austin or Big Bend in January.
I might be available for one of the parks near Austin (I am kind of bored with Hidden Falls but could go there again). The Bend may be to far for me to go.

Timothy

tjwareusmc

Hello everyone, I'm in the north Ft. Worth area, glad to know there is a place online to connect with other "locals". I say that seeing as some of you are probably 8+ ours from me but hey we are all neighbors here. If anyone is getting together in or near the metroplex please let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks