• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ROLL CALL: "West Texas Detachment" Identify Yourselves, Please.

Maverick1701

Derek Sudduth in Wolfforth, Texas. Just West of Lubbock. Won a 5 ton at Ft. Bliss and looking forward to cruising around in some big camo iron.
welcome! I'm about 2hr away from lubbock currently. If all goes well, I am (hopefully) a few weeks away from moving to lubbock. Let me know if you need anything or want to go play with our big green toys.

Maverick1701

An update to my last post:
I moved Lubbock, TX in November of 2017.

I'm trying to put together a little lubbock area military vehicle lunch or dinner meet-and-greet.

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
An update to my last post:
I moved Lubbock, TX in November of 2017.

I'm trying to put together a little lubbock area military vehicle lunch or dinner meet-and-greet.
Awesome.

Thanks for your initiative on socializing this collective group.

Let us know the date and place and I'll my best to be there. I might not bring an MV, but the MVer's are just as interesting. A chance to meet folks face-to-face.

Maverick1701

Awesome.

Thanks for your initiative on socializing this collective group.

Let us know the date and place and I'll my best to be there. I might not bring an MV, but the MVer's are just as interesting. A chance to meet folks face-to-face.
I sent out a group message to a few of us on FB regarding an MV date. Are you are facebook? If not, I'll keep you posted on here.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent out a group message to a few of us on FB regarding an MV date. Are you are facebook? If not, I'll keep you posted on here.
Yes, you can find me on FaceBook as: John Bariou. BE SURE to pick the one with me and the MVs as avatar. My son has the same name and his avatar is anything but MVs. LOL Thanks.

Maverick1701

For other guys in the area: We are meeting at Cooks Garage restaurant on 6/2 (next saturday) at 2pm.

Yes, you can find me on FaceBook as: John Bariou. BE SURE to pick the one with me and the MVs as avatar. My son has the same name and his avatar is anything but MVs. LOL Thanks.

John, for some reason I don't have the option to add you as a friend (I can only follow/unfollow you). I sent you a message with he meet-up info (message from Chris Tiedemann)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks