• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Roof Rack

shortydooo222

How did you actually attach the rack to the roof? Just bolts with washers or did you have brackets for both the inside as well as the outside. Also I really like the stance of your truck magnum, what size tires do you have and is it lifted?

Nuke113

I don't know how relevant this is but when I used to have a pinzgauer we used little rubber things that you threaded a bolt into and they would squish up like a rivet to attach a radio, can get them in a variety of sizes and some would hold some fairly large loads with just a simple hole in the sheet metal

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks