• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ropkey's Armor Museum-22-23 Sep

L999here

Have not seen anything about the IN MVPA State meet at Ropkey's Armor Museum in Crawfordsville,IN 22-23 Sep. Hope to be there with several WW1 Machine gun carts that have been 'restored' as best I can with as much original period equipment as I could find. Contact info online at Ropkey's site. This is the 3rd (?) state rally there and is well attended...just NW of Indy. See 'ya there....

skinnedknuckles

I wish that I could make it, but we have the WW2 days at the Midway Village in Rockford, Illinois that same weekend. I went to Ropkey's for ,I think, the first get together and I had a good time. I may stop by there next week coming back home from Ohio.

Paul in Janesville, Wis

indy4x4fab

Banned
Still don`t know, at this point probably not.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you can make it down for it, eagle was down here in indy this past weekend and picked up gungears m105 and that and got to look over your m105 first hand. If you have any questions give him a call and He can tell you how good you trailer looks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks