• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

roscommon conversion Question

Brogman

Roscommon Conversion Question

This is well written, But? Step 9 has you disconnect the two alternators from the 12 volt junction block. On the single Alternator option how does the Alternator connect and still charge the system? I assume it is connected some place else in the system.

Last edited:

rsh4364

It sure would be be nice to see a charging diagram for how this works.Like the ones in the stickies for the factory setup.My brain gets very small when it comes to electrical.Looking at the diagrams for the original set-up I can almost see how the conversion works it but Im missing something.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is well written, But? Step 9 has you disconnect the two alternators from the 12 volt junction block. On the single Alternator option how does the Alternator connect and still charge the system? I assume it is connected some place else in the system.
it is connected to the old 24v buss bar behind the rear battery. It is now your 12v charging point.

I Have never thought about making a wiring diagram for the Rosscommon conversion. I'll see if I can make something for the stickies

Last edited: