• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rotating Beacon

cavetech

On my M1078 I have a rotating beacon switch in the top left corner of the dashboard, but no rotating beacon. On the outside back of my cab is a small cannon plug type connector with just a two wire/two hole.

I looked up the cannon plug and it is for a rotating beacon.

Using my incredible deductive reasoning, is the dashboard rotating beacon switch already wired to the cannon plug on the back of my cab just waiting for a rotating beacon?

The plug just has two connections so it must be a simple hot wire and ground wire setup?

What voltage is the plug?

Thanks, Steve

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd try using a DMM and see.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the correct lmtv/fmtv convoy light kits...... I can do $85 shipped...... pm for more details.....

Z

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks