• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rotating safety light

NJDEUCE

I actually need a gear for one of my lights as well. It must be a common problem with this model. Mine were brand new and only lasted a few months before one stripped out on me. If anyone has them I would be interested in purchasing a couple as well.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
get rid of the wirlybirds and get a couple double flash strobes. they can take the vibes of the truck and have no moving parts.
Strobes pretty much suck. Especially amber. LED's are the way to go, they're WAY brighter. Yeah, a little pricy, but they also last longer. And they now make a "rotating" LED.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Strobes pretty much suck. Especially amber. LED's are the way to go, they're WAY brighter. Yeah, a little pricy, but they also last longer. And they now make a "rotating" LED.
I second the LED beacon. Minimal draw and high visibility, especially at night. Oh, and: no gears to strip.