• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RT-68 Radio Guru needed

wildbill88

Hello I've been working on a RT-68 radio for awhile when I first got the radio it was inop and would not turn on at transmit there was a small circuit board attached to one of the coaxial cables that I believe to be an amplifier of some sort that whoever had the radio last put in for some reason I have since removed that add on circuit board and returned the radio back to the way it originally was no the radio will not transmit or receive where as before the radio did when the board was in

I'm at wits end I've been over the tm almost 10 times now done all the check just cant see to figure it out

wildbill88

I will give them a call tomorrow I sure would like to tackle this thing on my own but Im not a huge radio guy I can decipher a wiring diagram and read a tm but I will be darn if anything more then that makes sense I had a fellow at the place I work take a look at it he was a guard radio operator his best advice was look for broken wires

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks