• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rubber mudflaps

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is anyone selling the rubber mudflaps for deuces? Or are there any commercial ones that fit? I haven't seen any surplus ones for sale.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John What I did on my Deuce and will do the same on my 5 ton is go to a truck shop and purchase mudflaps that are the thickness and weight of what your looking for then simply cut them down to the size you want, if you dont go crazy on the thickness of the rubber they cut real nice with a sharp case knife!
KK

3dAngus

Go to Tractor Supply and look at their black rubber floor mats. They can be cut down to perfect size with a razor knife and others have reported they are heavy enough and work very well. I checked them out myself when I had a brand new old stock set, and it does seem very feasible, and might even work out better then the new old stock item.

I'm referring to the thicker 1/4"- 3/8" rubber mats for horses and cows and shops, not the thin ones.

kawkev

Saturn Surplus has these listed. You might want to check the TMs for the correct Part Number.

M35

Mud Flap - Rubber
2540-01-114-4474
$6.00ea.
BU

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks